Sale of Fireworks

  Sale of Fireworks Permit Application  

The sale of safe and sane fireworks is a seasonal method of fund raising for charitable organizations. Both a license and a permit are required for this activity and potential applicants should review Section 3100 and Section 3101 et seq of the Carson Municipal Code as well as the on-line brochure outlining the fireworks regulations.

Please select the appropriate link for application forms and additional information.


If you have further questions regarding the requirements, please contact the Revenue Division staff at (310) 952-1748.




City Hall Contact

701 E Carson Street
Carson, CA 90745
(310) 830-7600, 7 AM - 6 PM
Monday - Thursday
24-hour automated: (310) 952-1700


Please enter your email below to get City Council Agendas.
© 2006-2016 City of Carson, California. All Rights Reserved.