Forms and Regulations

  Applications and forms are provided in Adobe Acrobat (.pdf) file format. Adobe Acrobat reader is required to view and print PDF files. .
For more information about each of the topics, please click on the appropriate link below.
Applications, Forms & Regulations
Business License/Permit
Burglar Alarm Permit
Contractors License
Home Occupation  
Yard Sale Permit Application  
Business Mailing Lists Request Form
Real Estate Broker & Salesman
Filming Permit
Tobacco Retailer's Permit
Transient Occupancy Tax
Bingo Permit
Preferential Parking Permit
Change Advice Notice
Massage Parlors & Technicians
Charitable Solicitation Permit 
Trash/Solid Waste Hauling Service
Cable Television
Pipeline Franchise
Certificate of Public Convenience & Necessity
Taxi Driver Permit Application
Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department License Detail Personal Information Form
UUT Request for Reimbursement Form

For questions regarding your city licensing requirements, please contact the Revenue Division staff at (310) 952-1748.



City Hall Contact

701 E Carson Street
Carson, CA 90745
(310) 830-7600, 7 AM - 6 PM
Monday - Thursday
24-hour automated: (310) 952-1700


Please enter your email below to get City Council Agendas.
© 2006-2016 City of Carson, California. All Rights Reserved.