Change Advice Notice


For all current license holders who wish to change the business name, location, add or drop a partner, and other miscellaneous information excluding a change in business ownership are required to complete a Change Advice Notice and submit it to the Revenue Division. Please complete the and submit the form below.

If you have further questions regarding the requirements, please contact the Revenue Division staff at (310) 952-1748.
















City Hall Contact

701 E Carson Street
Carson, CA 90745
(310) 830-7600, 7 AM - 6 PM
Monday - Thursday
24-hour automated: (310) 952-1700


Please enter your email below to get City Council Agendas.
© 2006-2016 City of Carson, California. All Rights Reserved.