Real Estate Broker and Salesmen


Each Real Estate Broker doing business in the City of Carson is required to obtain a city business license and file a written report setting forth the name and real estate license number of each salesman in his/her office that is conducting business in the city. The Broker's Report is due annually, and will be deemed delinquent if the report remains unfiled at 5:00 p.m. on the tenth (10) business day after the business license expiration. In addition, any salesman conducting any sort of real estate activity in the City of Carson must also obtain a separate business license.

Please refer to the links below for detailed real estate requirements and forms.




If you have further questions regarding your city licensing requirements, please contact the Revenue Division staff at (310) 952-1748.













City Hall Contact

701 E Carson Street
Carson, CA 90745
(310) 830-7600, 7 AM - 6 PM
Monday - Thursday
24-hour automated: (310) 952-1700


Please Click Here to join our eNotify for City Council Agendas.