Sale of Fireworks

Sale of Fireworks Permit Application

The sale of safe and sane fireworks is a seasonal activity and provides fund raising revenue for charitable organizations. Any organization that wishes to sell fireworks must complete and submit an application for a fireworks permit.

Permits will be issued to applicants whose applications were approved and who held a permit during the last calendar year, complied with all requirements, and is considered in good standing. Any new organization wishing to submit an application for a fireworks permit will be considered when the current issued fireworks permits is less than ten (10) in the preceding year.

Please select the appropriate link for application forms and additional information.

If you have further questions regarding the requirements, please contact the Revenue Division staff at (310) 952-1748.

City Hall Contact

701 E Carson Street
Carson, CA 90745
(310) 830-7600, 7 AM - 6 PM
Monday - Thursday
24-hour automated: (310) 952-1700


Please Click Here to join our eNotify for City Council Agendas.