Facility Reservations

Youth Commission - 7 p.m.
2nd Wednesday of month
Veterans Affairs - 6 p.m.
3rd Monday of month
Parks & Recreation - 6:30 p.m.
Last Thursday of month
  Sr. Citizen Advisory Commission - 4 p.m.
2nd Monday of month
Community Civic Engagement Board - 6:30 p.m.
2nd Monday as needed

Welcome to Facility Permits & Equipment

Office Location and Hours

The Reservation Office's business hours:  Monday - Thursday, 7:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Call us at (310) 847-3574 or (310) 847-3570.

Our Parks and Recreation Department and Permit Office is located at the Corporate Yard.
Address: 18601 S Main Street, Carson, CA 90248

Reservation Info

Facility reservations can only be made in-person at the Permits Office. Please note that reservations or holds cannot be made over the phone. Outdoor Permits require full payment on the day of booking.

Security deposit is required the day of booking permit for rooms, gyms and fields.

The Veterans SportsComplex is the only park facility capable of hosting a 200 person event that does not require a contract with a catering company. This facility is also able to host a Jumper indoors!

Please note that Victoria Park is a Los Angeles County Park and is NOT a City of Carson Park. We cannot make reservations at this facility. For more information on reserving Victoria Park, call (310) 217-8370 .

Where to Make Payments

You can either make payments in person at the Permits Office or online.
Initial booking made in person. Primary person on contract must make ALL payments.

If you wish to pay in person at our Permits Office, these forms of payments are acceptable:

  • Money Orders/Cashier's Checks - Payable to: City of Carson
  • Credit/Debit Card: Visa and Mastercard Accepted

*Customers cannot pay with cash at the Permits Office.

Reservations and Cancellation Policy

Reservations are taken three (3) months in advance. To cancel a reservation date, please contact us fourteen (14) working days prior to the date of the reservation in order to receive a refund.

Cancellations: Cancellations are subject to a $50 processing fee. To cancel a reservation date, please contact us fourteen (14) working days prior to the date of the reservation in order to receive a refund. No refunds will be given for cancellations the week of the event.

Rules and Regulations for Reservations | Park Map for Permits | City Ordinance



15x15 Jumper
  • $30 Resident / $35 Non-Resident for Jumper to be on the Park
  • Grass Are Reserved For Moon Bounce Only
  • Size Limits 15' x 15' Jumper, 1 Per Permit Only
  • No Other Forms Of Entertainment Allowed.
  • The following jumper companies hold current City of Carson business licenses and $1,000,000 liability insurance.
    • ABC Party Rental 310-834-2892
    • BR Party Rental 323-907-0757
    • Fiesta Jump 310-263-1848
    • Kandy Specialty Party Supplies & Services 310-819-8764
    • Party Pronto 877-727-8437
    • Trackless Train (Jumpers Only) 323-228-3904


City Hall Contact

701 E Carson Street
Carson, CA 90745
(310) 830-7600, 7 AM - 6 PM
Monday - Thursday
24-hour automated: (310) 952-1700


Please Click Here to join our eNotify for City Council Agendas.