Filming Permit

The City of Carson's Filming Permit was created in order to allow and assist filming of motions pictures, television productions and commercials in the City, while protecting the safety, property and convenience of the City's residents, businesses and visitors. A valid city film permit must be obtained before any filming activity can commence.

Please refer to the links below for detailed filming requirements and forms.

Please contact the Revenue Division at (310) 952-1748 if you have any further questions regarding the city's licensing requirements.

City Hall Contact

701 E Carson Street
Carson, CA 90745
(310) 830-7600, 7 AM - 6 PM
Monday - Thursday
24-hour automated: (310) 952-1700


Please Click Here to join our eNotify for City Council Agendas.