Service Requests

The City of Carson Public Works Department maintains public roads, sidewalks, and City property in which residents can report if they see any of the following:
  • Graffiti on block walls, poles, medians, sidewalks, bus stops & benches, trees, freeway underpass and curbs
  • Illegal dumping of trash
  • Raised sidewalks
  • Cracked sidewalks
  • Potholes
  • Cracked streets
  • Overgrown trees
  • Hanging or missing signs
  • Repainting of curbs
  • Damaged or not working items on City properties, such as parks or the Carson Community Center
How To Report A Service Request
3 ways you can submit a Public Works service request:
1) Call 310-847-3500
3) iWorQ Service Request app
Phone Icon
How to download Carson's Service Request app
  1. Navigate to your iOS Apple store or your Android store and search: "City of iWorQ"
    Phone App
  2. Select "City of iWorQ" and download
Public Works does not maintain certain items for Carson residents and visitors. For other maintenance that is needed, please refer to the table below with the appropriate repair agency and contact information.
Air Quality: Odor & smoking vehicle complaints SCAQMD 800-288-7664
Traffic Signal Repairs L.A. County Public Works 800-675-4357
Street Light Outages Edison 800-684-8123
Cable lines down Spectrum
Gas Leaks SoCal Gas 800-427-2200
Water Main Break or Graffiti on fire hydrant (North of Victoria) Golden State Water Company 800-999-4033
Water Main Break or Graffiti on fire hydrant (South of Victoria) California Water Service 310-257-1400
Solid Waste Hauler Waste Resources 888-467-7600
Sewage L.A. County Sanitation District 310-830-2400
Graffiti U.S. Postal Mailbox Carson Post Office 310-549-2135


City Hall Contact

701 E Carson Street
Carson, CA 90745
(310) 830-7600, 7 AM - 6 PM
Monday - Thursday
24-hour automated: (310) 952-1700


Please Click Here to join our eNotify for City Council Agendas.