Skip Navigation Links


Residents News & Announcements
  • How to Connect to WiFi in Parks

    Instructions on Device Setup
    iPhone    Android
  • 2024 Holiday Schedule for "No Street Sweeping"
    Dates for "NO STREET SWEEPING" in 2024
  • Water Conservation and Restriction
    Water Restriction in Effect for Cal Water Customers
    Save Water, Save Money - Tips to Save Water Indoors and Outdoors
  • Food Service Organizations & Providers
    Who Accept Food Donations
  • Sewer Spill in the City of Carson, 12/30/2021
    Spill located at approximately 212th and Moneta Ave.
    Update 05/12/2022
    Click for details
    Latest Update
    Claim Form
    Residents don’t have to use this form. The form was primarily intended as a convenient way to get a resident’s contact information and the details about their claim. The Los Angeles County Sanitation District will also respond to concerns received by email ( or phone (562-908-4288 ext. 2303 or ext. 2310).
  • At-Home Coyote Prevention Checklist
    Click to Download and View Details.
  • FDA Issues List of Hand Sanitizers Consumers Should Avoid.
    Click to Download and View Details.
  • Housing Rights Center
    Facebook Weekly Housing Rights Live Q&A
    Workshops & Clinics
  • Affordable Connectivity Program
    The Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) is a Federal Communications Commission (FCC) program that replaces the Emergency Broadband Benefit Program (EBB Program) to help low-income households pay for internet service and connected devices.
    Click here for eligbility and application details.
  • Solid Waste and Organic Waste Recycling Update - Starting 4/1, Residential Green-lid Cart Will now Include Mixed Organics
    Click for details.
  • "We Draw the Lines " - the State Assembly Redistricting Process
    Every 10 years, after the federal government publishes updated census information, California must redraw the boundaries of its Congressional, State Senate, State Assembly and State Board of Equalization districts, so that the districts correctly reflect the state’s population.
    Contact - We Draw the Lines CA
    Map Viewer- We Draw the Lines CA
    City of Carson Redistricting Process
  • Dominguez Channel Odor Event
    Click here for the updates.
  • New Long Beach transit Bus Service in Carson
    As of 9/27/2021, Carson residents can access 4 brand-new bus routes.
    Please visit or call (562)591-2301 for more information.
  • Housing is Key
    Qualifying renters and landlords are now eligible for 100% of rent and utilities owed.
    The CA COVID-19 Rent Relief Call Center is now available to get help answering eligibility questions, for application assistance, and to provide information on local assistance. Tenants and landlords can call 1-833-430-2122 between 7:00 a.m. and 7 p.m. daily.
  • Long Beach Airport Noise Notice
    Aircraft noise concerns and odor concerns
    Five F/A-18 aircraft will conduct training operations this weekend at LGB. We anticipate they will arrive this evening (7/30) and depart Sunday morning (8/1) (times subject to change). They are significantly louder than aircraft that typically operate at the LGB.
    Due to the unique nature of the mission, military aircraft are exempt from noise regulations, but they will be using noise abatement procedures in the Long Beach area (modified arrival and departure flight profiles and minimum use of afterburners)
  • Yard Sale
    Yard Sale may resume under the informal social gathering guidance.
    Yard Sale Permit Application
  • Power Share Program
    Get renewable energy and cut your bill with CPA(Clean Power Alliance)'s Power Share
    Click for details.
  • Aircraft Noise Hotline
    Has airplane noise impacted you at home? Please call the Long Beach Airport hotline at 562-570-2665 or email You may also file a FAA complaint at
    Click here for details
  • FREE Water-saving Devices
    Save Money, Save Water, Save Energy - Get your FREE Water-saving Devices and Qualify for a $500 High-Efficiency Clothes Washer Rebate
    Information Flyer
  • Los Angeles County Homeless Services Authority - Emergency Response Team and Other Services Contact Information
  • Carson's 2015 All-America City Award presentation
    Click here to watch Carson's 2015 All-America City Award presentation.
    Carson was one of ten winners of the prestigious award handed out by the National Civic League ( )
  • Foreclosure Registration Program: Banks and Lenders register your foreclosed properties in the City of Carson Here!
    Foreclosure Registration Program Forms
  • Carson Tops Many Large Cities Nationwide in Park Spending
    Based on the study by Trust for Public Land of the 60 largest cities nationwide with a population of at least a half a million, the average expenditure that a city spends on the parks is $78 per resident.
    The city of Carson, however, a small city with a population of about 92,599 people, spend $326 per resident in communicty services based on the 2013/14 fisal year spending along.
    [ Click here for details. ]
  • Home Repairs for America's Veterans & Military Families
    Habitat for Humanity of Greater Los Angeles is looking to offer critical home repairs to local qualified greater Los Angeles Veterans and military families.

    To submit an application, please visit  and click on Housing Initiatives/Habitat for Heroes or call 310-323-4664, ext 176.
  • Los Angeles County Household Hazardous Waste Collection Program (HHW)
    The Household Hazardous Waste Collection Program (HHW) gives Los Angeles County Residents a legal and cost-free way to dispose of unwanted household chemicals that cannot be disposed of in the regular trash.

    Some examples of what you CAN bring to a HHW collection:
    • Motor oil, oil filters, brake fluid Used antifreeze
    • Paint, paint thinner, turpentine
    • Cleaners with acid or lye
    • Pesticides or herbicides
    • Household batteries or car batteries
    • Pool chemicals
    • CRTs, old TVs, misc. electronics
    • Mercury thermometers or thermostats
    • Used Needles or Sharps (In a Sharps container or sturdy box labeled "SHARPS")
    • Unwanted or expired prescriptions
    (MORE INFO about "No Drugs down the Drain")

    What you CANNOT bring to a HHW collection:
    • Explosives
    • Ammunition
    • Radioactive Materials
    • Trash
    • Tires
    • Business Waste
    • White Goods (stoves, fridges, etc.)
    • Controlled Substances


  • FCC (Federal Communications Commission) Consumer Advisory- The Truth About Wireless Phones and the
    National Do-Not-Call List
    [ The facts ]
  • FEMA Flood Zone Information

    FEMA Hotline: (310) 952-1798

City Hall Contact

701 E Carson Street
Carson, CA 90745
(310) 830-7600, 7 AM - 6 PM
Monday - Thursday
24-hour automated: (310) 952-1700


Please Click Here to join our eNotify for City Council Agendas.